Château Lavergne Dulong
Château Lavergne Dulong

History

A love story

The story of Château Lavergne Dulong begins,
as often, with a love story !

In 1873, John the English and Fanny the Bordelaise, a young couple of lovers, had a baroque castle built at a place called Lavergne, in the town of Montussan. Their initials can therefore be found interwined and engraved in the stone, just below a muse.

 

 

 They were the ones who launched the culture of the vine at that time, a tradition that continues today…
The name Dulong was added by the eponymous family who owned the Château until 2014, when the property was bought by the group GTIG, which is now responsible for carrying on the tradition.

CA Grands Crus